Giznext Editorial Policy
- Giznext editorial team follows ethical ways of generating content for its users.
- 1.The editorial team is generating content through their information shared or available from verified sources. The team endeavours to price the right information to the best of their knowledge.
- 2. The editorial team may be invited for events or conferences in India and abroad. For such events, the host brands pay for the lodging and travel expenses for the trip to cover the event.We explicitly mention this in our coverage about this in our publication.
- 3. We explicitly forbid our editorial team to accept any gifts in the form of any kind or cash. We believe that the editorial team should not be influenced by any kind of relationships at individual or corporate level.
- 4. We indulge with brands by doing paid partnerships in the form of banner advertisements and sponsored content. All the commercial partnership with brands are handled by Sales team and editorial teams are not party to any such arrangements. This also ensures that they is zero influence on editorial decisions because of any commercial partnership with brands.
- 5. Any kind of sponsored content done in partnership with brands in any form of editorial or video content on our website or youtube channel clearly defines it as ‘Sponsored Content’ on the respective platform.
- 6. We also earn commission on products purchased through affiliate links on the various kinds of pages on our website. However this doesn’t indulge our editorial team to specifically weight more importance to any kind of product or e-commerce channel.