Please read these Terms carefully, as they form the entire agreement between You and the Company.
By accessing or using our Website in any way or clicking on a button or taking similar action to signify your affirmative acceptance of these Terms, you hereby represent that:
- You have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these Terms and any future updates and additions to these Terms, as published from time to time at the Website.
- You are of sound mind and legal age in the jurisdiction in which you reside, in order to form a binding contract with Us.
2. Provision of Services
- At GizNext, we are focused on delivering all technology related news in general, mobile phone specification, their reviews, prices, description, comparison and other information that enables the user to make sound decision while buying a gadget of their choice. Our expert team publishes news and opinions relating to technology, such as smartphones, laptops, tech giants, social media platforms, etc. We also allow our users to interact by leaving their comments and feedbacks. (“Services”)
- We are free to add, modify or reduce any of our service offerings at any time, without any prior notice, whatsoever.
3. Use of the Site
1. Allowed uses:
- Directions of Use: You must follow any and all guidelines or policies or directions of use as associated with each of the Services.
- Material: For the purposes of these Terms, “material” shall mean any text, video, graphics and sound material, published on the Website, whether a copyright of GizNext or any third party. You are not allowed to download or print the material, or extracts from it, in a systematic or regular manner or otherwise so as to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the material appearing on the Website. You must not reproduce any part of GizNext Website or the material or transmit it to or store it in any other website or disseminate any part of the material in any other form, unless we have indicated that you may do so.
2. Restricted uses:
- You must not misuse or interfere with the Services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. You may use the Services only as permitted by law. Unless otherwise expressly stated, you may not access or reuse the Services, or any portion thereof, for any commercial purpose.
- You must not:
- republish material from this website;
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the Website;
- show any material from the Website in public without our consent;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the Website;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our Website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from the Website, except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution with our written consent and according to our terms;
- infringe or violate our Intellectual Property Rights or Intellectual Property Rights of any third party;
- We reserve the right to restrict your access to any areas of our Website, or indeed our whole Website, at our discretion.
- You must not use our Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use our Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our Website,
4. Content Guidelines
- You may send certain submissions (for example posts) or you may send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively referred to as 'user content'). When you do so, you grant us certain license and you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation to maintain confidentiality of any user content, respond to it or pay any sort of compensation for the same.
- We may monitor, edit or remove user content that we determine in our sole discretion to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or that violates any person’s intellectual property right or these Terms.
- You agree that your user content will not violate or infringe upon any right of any third-party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your user content will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website.
- You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any user content. You are solely responsible for all the user content and its accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any user content posted by you or any third-party, either on your behalf or otherwise.
5. Ownership Rights
- GizNext’s Rights: This Website and its content shall remain the sole property of GizNext. Your use of or access to this Website shall not in any way transfer or assign to you any ownership or other proprietary rights in or to this Website or any content published by Us. This Website and the Content, including but not limited to the news, updates, product descriptions, layout, typography, underlying HTML, Java scripts, text, audio clips, video clips and graphics, and in the expression of the information contained herein, whether as a compilation or otherwise is protected by Copyright Act, 1957, Trade Marks Act, 1999 and other relevant IP laws, rules and regulations. Trademarks, trade names and designs appearing on this Website are the exclusive property of, or are licensed to, GizNext and are protected. No use of a trademark, trade name or design appearing on this Website may be made without the prior, written permission of GizNext.
- Content published by You:
- The content, comment or feedback that you share, such as photos or videos, may be protected by intellectual property laws. You own the intellectual property rights (things like copyright or trademarks) in any such content. Nothing in these Terms takes away the rights you have to your own content. You are free to share your content with anyone else, wherever you want.
- However, to provide our Services we need you to give us some legal permissions (known as a ‘license’) to use this content. This is solely for the purposes of providing and improving our Services.
- Specifically, when you post a content, comment or feedback that is covered by intellectual property rights, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, and worldwide license to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, and translate your content.
6. Accounts, Passwords and Security
- To access various parts of the Website and to avail various Services, such as leaving feedback or comments, you might be required to register and create an account. When setting up and maintaining your account, you must provide and continue to provide accurate and complete information, including a valid email address. You also have an option of signing up using social media accounts, such as Google and Facebook. As part of the registration process, you will create a password and account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account, including, without limitation, all actions by sub-users registered under your account. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss, damage or other liability arising from your failure to comply with this Section or from any unauthorized access to or use of your account.
8. Links to Third-party Sites
- Certain content, products and services available via our Site may include materials from third-parties, and therefore will contain third party links.
- When you are redirected to such third party website, We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of anything available on such third-party website and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party only and not us.
- Reliance at your own risk: We are not responsible if information (including the price of a particular product) made available on this Site is not accurate, complete or updated. The material on this Site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the content or the material posted on this Site is at your own risk.
- Historical Information: This Site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this Site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
- Images of Products: We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of all products that appear on the Website. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate. Reliance upon the same shall be your own risk.
- No Warranty: We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you using the third party link on our Site will meet your expectations.
- Errors, Omissions and Inaccuracies: Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information if any information in the Service or Site is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). However, we undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Site, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Site should be taken to indicate that all information in the Site has been modified or updated.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without any prior or subsequent notice to you.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The services delivered to you through the Site are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
11. Limitation of Liability
Our Services and the content posted on our Site are provided "as is," and we make no guarantees that they always will be updated, accurate, safe, secure, or error-free, or that they will function without disruptions, delays, or imperfections. To the extent permitted by law, we also DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. We do not control or direct what people and others do or say, and we are not responsible for their actions or conduct (whether online or offline) or any content they post or comment or feedback that they make (including offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful, and other objectionable content).
We cannot predict when issues might arise with our Services. Accordingly, our liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and under no circumstance will we be liable to you for any lost profits, revenues, information, or data, or consequential, special, indirect, exemplary, punitive, or incidental damages arising out of or related to these Terms or the our Services or the services or products of any third party website, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You acknowledge to defend, indemnify and hold GizNext, its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents, partners, and any other licensors (hereinafter referred to as “Indemnified Party”) harmless from and against any claim, disputes, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by a third party, relating to, or arising from:
- Your violation of any right, including without limitation to any right to privacy, publicity rights, or intellectual property rights, including content, feedback or comment the user distributes through the services;
- Your wrongful or improper use of the Services.
- Your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations or any other applicable law through or related to the use of our Services;
- Your violation of these Terms or any other policy of GizNext as associated with the Services;
- The indemnifications set forth above will survive the termination or expiration of these Terms and/or your use of the Services.
13. Copyright Infringement Claims
- If we are put on notice that your action, comment or content violates the law or the rights of others, if we discover that your content or behavior is unlawful, inappropriate, or objectionable (for example if you impersonate someone else), we will immediately remove it from our platform, and/or delete, suspend your account without any further notice on it.
- Please notify us if you believe any of your intellectual property rights have been infringed in our Services. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for complaints or queries.
14.Violation of these Terms
We want GizNext to be a place where people feel welcome and safe to express themselves and share their thoughts and ideas. If we determine that you have breached our Terms or Policies, we may suspend or permanently disable access to your account. We may also suspend or disable your account where we are required to do so for legal reasons.
15. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
- Governing Law: The Terms and any dispute arising from the same will be governed by laws of Republic of India.
- Dispute Resolution:
- If in case, any controversy, conflict or dispute of any nature arises between the User or third party and the GizNext in connection with the provisions of these Terms, or out of or relating to or in connection with the use of GizNext, its Website or Services, the parties shall spend at least 15 days to try and use all means to amicably resolve that dispute or conflict or controversy.
- If however, the attempt to settle such a dispute amicably fail, then such controversy, conflict or dispute between the User or third party and GizNext, shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the appropriate court situated in Delhi.
We may give notice by means of a general notice via electronic mail to your email address as available with Us. If You want to give a notice to Us, You can do so by dropping an electronic mail to email@example.com
- Severability: If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions of these Terms will continue in full force and effect.
- Entire Agreement: The Terms, together with any additional terms and conditions incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire Agreement between Company and You, relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understanding or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on our Website.
- Updates to these Terms: We may add to or change or update these Terms at any time, from time to time, entirely at its own discretion, with or without any prior written notice. You are responsible for checking these Terms periodically. Your use of the Site after any amendments to the Terms shall constitute your acceptance to such amendments.
18. Grievance Officer
19. Feedback and Information
We welcome your questions or comments regarding the Terms. You can write to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org