Amazon India is back with its daily quiz in its FunZone section where one can play games, give the answer to some simple questions and win exciting goodies. The Amazon Quiz for 10 June 2021 is now live on the company’s official website. In this article, we have shared with you its solved answers. Let’s have a look.
Today’s Amazon Quiz Information
- Amazon Quiz Date – June 10th, 2021
- Amazon Quiz Time: 12 midnight –11:59 PM
- Today’s Amazon Quiz Prize: Rs 5,000 Pay Balance
- Winners List Declaration Date: To be announced on the next day.
How to Play the Amazon FunZone Quiz?
- Step 1: This is an Amazon App only offer, so you have to download the Amazon app. The android users can install it from the Google Play Store while Apple users can do that from Apple’s App Store.
- Step 2: Open the Amazon App and Sign-in to your Amazon Account (In case you don’t have an existing Amazon account, create a new account).
- Step 3: Now, Go to the Homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > Click on Amazon Daily Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM.
- Step 4: You can also go to the Amazon Quiz page by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone Quiz.
- Step 5: Click the Amazon Quiz Banner and start the quiz by clicking on the ‘Start’ Button.
- Step 6: In order to be eligible to win exciting prizes, you have to answer all five questions correctly.
- Step 7: Once you answer all the questions correctly, you will be eligible for the Amazon Daily Quiz winners lucky draw.
- Step 8: Amazon FunZone Daily Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the next day of the quiz.
Also Read: Realme C25s Launched in India; Packs a 6000mAh Battery – Check Out Its Price, Specs and Features
Amazon Quiz Questions and Answers for June 10, 2021
Question 1: Which cricket team is India going to play in the finals of the first-ever World Test Championships?
- Answer – New Zealand
Question 2: Which pop singer collaborated with Lady Gaga on the hit pop single ‘Rain On Me’?
- Answer – Ariana Grande
Question 3: The world’s largest jeweller, Pandora, announced that it will stop using naturally sourced what, in order to become carbon neutral by 2025?
- Answer – Diamonds
Question 4: Also known as the Master of this martial art, who is the latest Marvel superhero who will hit the big screens later in 2021?
- Answer – Shang-Chi
Question 5: Which company is giving away these items for free to people in the USA who show they’ve received a COVID-19 vaccine?
- Answer – Krispy Kreme
Also Read: How To Download Instagram Reels in your Phone’s Gallery – Explained in Simple Steps for Both Android and iOS Users
So, this was all about the Amazon Quiz for 10 June 2021. Have you participated in this daily quiz? Do feel free to share with all of us in the comments section below. You can also join our GizNext Tech Enthusiast Telegram group (click via mobile to join) and even the GizNext Tech Enthusiast WhatsApp group which have been curated exclusively for the tech geeks.